If the above
are true it has so much significance since
it is not the way we learnt history and
should turn around the way we see things.
Before taking this point to public I would
like to debate/discuss about it and validate
against the material evidences we have.
People who know it better, please
1. Buddha is said to have lived in 1800s BC
- Are there any evidence that Buddhism was
practiced in India around 1500BC?
- There are many museums in India, China,
Nepal and Sri Lanka which suposed to have
have many relics of Buddha, like tooth,
nail, hair etc. Did anybody say that they
date back to the era Buddha lived?
2. Maurya Empire in 1500BC
- I don't think it disputes Chanakya was a
contemporary of Chandragupta Maurya. During
Chanakya's time Takshashila and Nalanda
Universities were very prominent. If so, do
the stones and other materials we get from
Nalanda and Takshashila date back to more
- Ashoka was the grandson of Chandragupta
Maurya. When he spread Buddhism all across
globe, are there any evidence that Buddhism
was practiced in Central Asia and China
- Ashoka built Sanchi Stupa at Saranath.
Does radio carbon dating of materials there
date back to 1500BC?
3. Gupta Empire in 300BC
- If Gupta empire was in 300BC, what is the
Gupta empire that we know as current Gupta
4. Shankaracharya in 500BC
- I read many times that Kanchi Mutt was
2500 years old and I never understood how.
If Shankaracharya lived in 500BC, that would
- Shankaracharya's mission was to bring back
vedic way of life
- Then Buddhism's decline must have started
around that time
- But we still had Buddhist empires after
Do we have evidence for the above? How did
people prove the post Kaushal made.